Default Breakpoints
Author Message

I have recently upgraded to Windows 2000 and since then when I am debugging an
application it automatically breaks when I sign on to an Oracle database and when
I close the application.  I have tried clearing all breakpoints and that did not
help.  I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of these breakpoints.

Thanks!
  Mel

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 03:38:53 GMT
If you mean "user breakpoints" i.e. an int 3 in kernel32.dll then if you
look in the output window you will see that the heap is corrupted. When you
run under the de{*filter*}, additional heap checks occur. When the heap is
detected as corrupted, msgs are emitted to the Output window and an int 3 is
done to drop you into the de{*filter*}.

You need to not corrupt the heap to "get rid" of these bps/

I have recently upgraded to Windows 2000 and since then when I am debugging
an
application it automatically breaks when I sign on to an Oracle database and
when
I close the application.  I have tried clearing all breakpoints and that did
not
help.  I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of these breakpoints.

Thanks!
  Mel

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 05:27:50 GMT

1. The exception Breakpoint - A breakpoint has been reached question

2. How to call default email program and visit web site with default browser?(no content)

3. Windows Default Printers and Default Printer Setups

4. how to create default.asp or default.aspx

5. Why does my breakpoint stop working?

6. Advanced debugging in code (Debugging API, breakpoints)

7. Breakpoints stop working !

8. Breakpoint are sometimes ignored

9. why can't trace to these breakpoint?

10. Unhandled Exception:User Breakpoint Message

11. Possible bug placing breakpoints in C++ code

12. breakpoints ignored