Stepping into mfc 7.0 source code
Author Message
 Stepping into mfc 7.0 source code

Hi,

I have installed VS.NET and am unable to step infor MFC source. It can
find the sources. I checked the settings, registry and it seems to
have the correct settings. Looking at the loaded modules, it finds the
symbols as well for mfc70 dlls. Has anyone seen this problem?

Thanks.

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 01:23:28 GMT
 Stepping into mfc 7.0 source code

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have installed VS.NET and am unable to step infor mfc source. It can
> find the sources. I checked the settings, registry and it seems to
> have the correct settings. Looking at the loaded modules, it finds the
> symbols as well for mfc70 dlls. Has anyone seen this problem?

> Thanks.

Is it possible that there are some registry entries that is preventing the
stepinto from happening? I found some info in
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=nostepinto&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UT...
ring=d&selm=eQGIl8HzBHA.2536%40tkmsftngp05&rnum=7 that is relevant.

Thanks!

--
-Shankar
Visual C++

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:44:47 GMT

1. Stepping into mfc 7.0 source code

2. Problems stepping into functions from different source code

3. Stepping into source code

4. Stepping into MFC Source

5. Single Stepping into MFC Sources?

6. Cannot Step into MFC Source

7. Not stepping into MFC source

8. please help. stepping through mfc source

9. Can't step into MFC sources, after a new installation of visual studio 6.0 sp3

10. can't step into MFC source when debugging

11. Stepping into the MFC Source

12. Stepping into MFC source