Crash when arrives breakpoint
Author Message
 Crash when arrives breakpoint

Hi,

when I try to debug and stop on a breakpoint, VC++ crashes.
Mostly VC++ just exits without a warning.
Sometimes it starts normaly and when the de{*filter*} arrives the breakpoint,
there comes a error message, that says "Couldn't find the .idb",
but the then the debugging works normaly(just for this one time).

i hope someone can help me, thx

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 22:25:58 GMT
 Crash when arrives breakpoint

Quote:

> Subject: Crash when arrives breakpoint
> Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:25:58 +0100

> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.de{*filter*}

> Hi,

> when I try to debug and stop on a breakpoint, VC++ crashes.
> Mostly VC++ just exits without a warning.
> Sometimes it starts normaly and when the de{*filter*} arrives the breakpoint,
> there comes a error message, that says "Couldn't find the .idb",
> but the then the debugging works normaly(just for this one time).

> i hope someone can help me, thx

Greetings Bernard:

If this is still an issue for you, a good place to start would be to be
sure that you have the latest SP for VC installed.  For VC6, see
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;You also might want to
be sure you have the latest OS sp's installed.

If this is behavior that started recently, you might also want to consider
uninstalling/reinstalling VC from scratch.

Hope this helps.

--
Rick Troemel, Visual C++ Team

--------------------

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 02:43:31 GMT

1. setting a breakpoint in template class crashes vc ide

2. setting a breakpoint in template class crashes vc ide

3. setting a breakpoint in template class crashes vc ide

4. The exception Breakpoint - A breakpoint has been reached question

5. pdf sent as MailAttachment arrives corrupt

6. Detecting newly arriving files in dir?

7. CXL 5.2 has arrived (finally)

8. std::vector passed to DLL class never arrives???

9. How to get notification when ZIP media arrives and leaves

10. VC++ 5.0 Arrives - now to make it install ...

11. Intercepting messages arriving for another running application

12. why remote object is activated twice when client call arrives