Initializing Debugger
Author Message
 Initializing Debugger

I am using Visual C++ 6.0. I have successfully built an executable file in the
debug configuration. However, when I try to run in the debug mode, I receive the
message that I must "initialize " the de{*filter*}. I have not been able to find out
how to do this. (The degug folder has a dozen or so files.)

Help from anyone would be most welcome.

Don C.

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 09:33:00 GMT
 Initializing Debugger
What error do you get, exactly? If its the one I think it is then your
installation sounds hosed, or you have an Add-In that has broken the
de{*filter*}.

I am using Visual C++ 6.0. I have successfully built an executable file in
the
debug configuration. However, when I try to run in the debug mode, I receive
the
message that I must "initialize " the de{*filter*}. I have not been able to find
out
how to do this. (The degug folder has a dozen or so files.)

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 08:02:43 GMT

1. myarray.Initialize() DOESN'T initialize myarray - Why?

2. To initialize or not initialize variables

3. PLEASE HELP: I AM NEW TO DEBUGGER (Turbo Debugger 3.0)

4. Debugger vs. not debugger difference

5. Debugger question - debugger came up in assembly

6. Internal Error: GDI+ is not properly initialized

7. Initializing a wchar_t __gc[] Array

8. Initialize a System::Date with a time_t variable

9. Initialize array from members of a struct: Legal ?

10. Initializing const auto structs

11. Calloc's zero initializing [was Re: 5 tap IIR Filter Impl]

12. How can I initialize an array?