Which is best: Insure++ or Purify?
Author Message
 Which is best: Insure++ or Purify?

Hi.

I'm evaluating the two abovementioned run-time error detection tools and
would like to know you guys (and girls) think. Has anybody used both? Which
of the two tools is better than the other, and why?

In my own testing I seem to find that some of the errors both tools detect
are caused by MFC or AppWizard code. Is this consistent with what others
have found?

All feedback greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
OCB

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Insure++ questions.

2. STL memory leaks and Insure++

3. how to insure only one instance of an application is run at same time

4. how good am I? Am I Good Enough????

5. Insure whines, but I say it's valid code!

6. CListCtrl How to insure a row & column are visible?

7. I am new to programming and am lost

8. Insuring single instance

9. C code check : SPLINT versus PC-LINT versus QA/C versus POLYSPACE versus PURIFY

10. need free/cheap Purify-like memory debugger

11. malloc/free question with Purify

12. "Purifying A String"