porting from win32 app to win32 console app
Author Message
 porting from win32 app to win32 console app

I've got a win32 MFC application. How to port it to win32 console application
(which also supports MFC) to preserve the original functionalities? Would anyone
suggest some hints on this?
Thx!
--Vince

Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:46:42 GMT
 porting from win32 app to win32 console app
Quote:

> I've got a win32 MFC application. How to port it to win32 console application
> (which also supports MFC) to preserve the original functionalities?

I really doubt you can do that. MFC is truly GUI-based.

Quote:
> Would anyone suggest some hints on this?

The question is, why do you need that? What's wrong with MFC GUI app? In any case, I'd
rather contemplate a possibility of creating a console window from your MFC app (as it is)
and spitting into it whatever you want - w/o changing much in the main application.
Quote:
> Thx!
> --Vince

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:03:08 GMT

1. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

2. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

3. win32 app vs win32 console app?

4. Confused: Win32 App vs Win32 Console

5. Connecting a console app and a WIN32 app using pipes

6. Running console app from within a win32 app

7. Running console app from within a win32 app

8. running win32 apps and dos apps from a menu app

9. Changing text color / properties in Win32 console app

10. Win32 Console App - ADO Database link error

11. Registry Access from Win32 Console App

12. Debug Win32 Console app