(Help), linking erros when changing MFC linking
Author Message
 (Help), linking erros when changing MFC linking

I created a project with MFC linking dynamically.
For release mode, i wanted to change the MFC linking to
statically.  When linking, i got 2 errors : operator new and
delete already defined.
I can solve the problem with a black magic trick.  I remove all
the .cpp file from my project.  I put them back.  When linking
again, it works.  I don't understand why ?!?

Could someone help me ?  Is there a proper solution for this
problem ?

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MFC Statically linked vs Dinamically linked

2. PRB: LNK2005 Errors When Link C Run-Time Libraries Are Linked Before MFC Libraries (Q148652)

3. link list of a linked list (chained links?)

4. changing the linking to the MFC

5. Link List to Link List, HELP friends

6. Help linking MFC OLE server with VB container

7. Please help, ATL with MFC support Link error

8. Help: DAO in DLL (static link to MFC) causes Heap assert

9. link html help content from mfc

10. Please help, ATL with MFC support Link error

11. Can't link an ATL project with an MFC extension DLL, help please

12. HELP : link error in release version of MFC dll