Stackwalk linenumbers
Author Message
 Stackwalk linenumbers

Hi Felix

I've just seen an earlier post which says

=============================

How to generate a exe file with COFF debug format

Add the linker flag /DEBUGTYPE:COFF or /DEBUGTYPE:BOTH for CV and COFF.
A word of warning: one of the changes in the VC6 linker was to eliminate
COFF line numbers - you'll have to use CV for that.

================================

Is this why I can't get the relsym version of stackwalk to print line
numbers

I'm using DBGHELP.DLL v 5.00.2025.1 which I downloaded today

I used to have v5.00.2195.1 whats up ?????????

Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. linenumber and methodname at runtime

2. linenumbers for memory leaks

3. Stackwalk() , stack and VC7 problems

4. StackWalk in Managed C++

5. StackWalk and DebugActiveProcess

6. StackWalk in Release Mode possible?(Not in debugger)

7. stackwalk

8. stackwalk is impossible without FPO data

9. Stackwalk is impossible without FPO data

10. Stackwalk on 95 and sym files

11. Using StackWalk to examine an application's own stack

12. Using StackWalk