Debugging Control Panel Applets
Author Message
 Debugging Control Panel Applets

How do I run a Control Panel Applet (that I made) in the VC De{*filter*}?

Principal Software Engineer       Corporate Web Page:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Eden Prairie, MN                  Personal Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~nde

"Question authority...and the authorities will end up questioning YOU!"

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Debugging Control Panel Applets
Exe for Debug: "c:\winnt\system32\rundll32.exe"

just writing 1.

T-E-C-H-.C-O-M says...

Quote:
> How do I run a Control Panel Applet (that I made) in the VC De{*filter*}?

> Principal Software Engineer       Corporate Web Page:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Eden Prairie, MN                  Personal Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~nde

> "Question authority...and the authorities will end up questioning YOU!"

-----------------

or

-----------------

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Debugging Control Panel Applets

Quote:
>How do I run a Control Panel Applet (that I made) in the VC De{*filter*}?

you can place an int 3 in your code wherever you want the de{*filter*} to take
control.

WM_HOPETHISHELPS
thomas woelfer
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Debugging Control Panel Applets
When you attempt to run the control panel applet it will ask you for the
executable for the de{*filter*} specify rundll32.exe.  Under program arguments
specify shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL C:\work\MyApplet.cpl.  This should get
you up and runnig in the de{*filter*}...

Daryn

Quote:

>How do I run a Control Panel Applet (that I made) in the VC De{*filter*}?

-----
>Andy Yee                          Corporate E-mail:

Quote:
>Principal Software Engineer       Corporate Web Page:

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Quote:
>XIOtech Corporation               Personal E-mail:

Quote:
>Eden Prairie, MN                  Personal Home Page:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~nde
Quote:

>"Question authority...and the authorities will end up questioning YOU!"

-----

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to debug control panel applet?

2. debugging a control panel applet?

3. Setting Text of Edit Control in Dialog Box of Control Panel Applet

4. Simple: Control Panel Applet with C#?

5. Control Panel Applet & DialogBox

6. How to lanuch control panel applets?

7. SendMessage vs. Control Panel Applet

8. how to set focus to control panel applet if instance already exists

9. Odd Control Panel Applet failures

10. Control Panel Applet

11. Control Panel Applet Help

12. Control panel applet C source