Need help with CreateRemoteThread()
Author Message
 Need help with CreateRemoteThread()

Hello,
I am having difficulty getting CreateRemoteThread to work, just wondering if
anyone has any tips. I have written two very small console apps to test
with. One just goes into an slow loop, the other uses CreateRemoteThread()
to start a thread in the test app. There are no errors at any point, and
taskmgr shows the thread count adjust appropriately. The problem is that the
new thread is NEVER scheduled. I have tried several things, including
calling ResumeThread() on my handle to the remote thread, but I can't figure
out how to make it run ! Any help or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated, as I am having trouble finding an example using
CreateRemoteThread().
thanks,
-elliot

Wed, 22 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CreateRemoteThread only works with DEBUG_PROCESS enabled ?

2. HELP , HELP , HELP - I need a compiler

3. Help C newbie need help please

4. NEED HELP WITH PRITING AN ARRAY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

5. Urgent Help Needed-Calling the help file.

6. Help C newbie need help please

7. I need help, anyboby can help me.

8. I need help, anyboby can help me.

9. I really need some help with C graphics PLEASE HELP

10. Need help on this programming problem ( PLEASE HELP!!!)

11. I need desperate help!! please help

12. HELP: Need Help on Error (Undefined Symbol...)