ClassView doesn't show classes in my VC++ 5.0
Author Message
 ClassView doesn't show classes in my VC++ 5.0

I recently installed VC++ 5.0 on my PC. In the Project workspace, when I
switch to ClassView option, the classes I created don't show up. Could
anybody tell me how to fix it? Thanks!

Jun

Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ClassView doesn't show classes in my VC++ 5.0

Quote:
> I recently installed VC++ 5.0 on my PC. In the Project workspace, when I
> switch to ClassView option, the classes I created don't show up. Could
> anybody tell me how to fix it? Thanks!

> Jun

I have seen this problem sometimes when I imported files from other
projects.  I found that the files were listed (in the file view) as
external dependencies.  I dragged them from there into the normal project
area, and the classes appeared in class view.  Hope this helps.

--

Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ClassView in VC 5.0 doesn't show my classes

2. ClassView doesn't show added classes

3. ClassView doesn't show ALL my classes (VC5)

4. Why doesn't ClassView show my classes?

5. VC6 Classview doesn't show all project components

6. ClassView doesn't show typedefs on parameterized macros

7. class wizard doesn't show my class

8. Class browser doesn't show all classes

9. Classes don't show up in ClassView

10. VC5: ClassView don't show classes located in project subdirectories

11. Debugger doesn't show classes or structures

12. Class view doesn't show my pImpl-s