Crashes while debuging with Win98
Author Message
 Crashes while debuging with Win98

Hello,

I have big problems while debugging my application under Win98. Always
when I move the mouse over the control bar, the application crashes. And
even Win98 works porperly after. I have to reboot !

Does anybody know this effect ?

Has anybody a solution ????

thanks

Andreas

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Crashes while debuging with Win98
I have the same problem, running VC 6.0 SP2, SP3 under Win98 and Win98SE
(Dutch versions). It is a real pain, although it doesn't happen all the
time and it sometimes helps when you start some other application before
starting VC.

Fri, 07 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

2. ADO and Crash on win98

3. ADO in Win2000 crashes on Win98

4. VC 6 + Win98 = Crash?

5. MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

6. MFC app crashes on Win98

7. Accelerator Key cuasing crash on win98

8. Win98: Crash in USER.EXE ?

9. Help win Bitmap problem please ( MFC game crashing in win98 but not Win2000)

10. Win98 (Chin) Vs Win98 (Eng)

11. disable internet explorer debuging

12. Problem in debuging unmanaged code