remote debugger doesn't work under win2k (VC6)
Author Message
 remote debugger doesn't work under win2k (VC6)

All,

I have tried to use the remote de{*filter*} on win2k with no success. I
get the symptoms as though it is actually working but on the remote
machine the exe never starts (the remote machine is win98). The status
bar on the IDE says connecting to the remote machine, then loading
symbols, and then ready. My machine that I have the IDE on is dual
boot system and when I run win98 it works fine.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Michael B

Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:31:51 GMT

1. local EXE works,remote doesn't

2. Remote debugging doesn't work

3. ReadEventLog( ) doesn't work properly with remote host

4. ReadEventLog( ) doesn't work properly with remote host

5. Debugger doesn't work with both Visual C++ and .Net installed

6. Debugger doesn't work for DLL?

7. It works with the Debugger it doesn't without (Bitmap problems)

8. VC DEBUGGER doesn't seem to work with IE 4.0 on Win95

9. VC DEBUGGER doesn't seem to work with IE 4.0 on Win95

10. It works with the Debugger it doesn't without (Bitmap problems)

11. VC DEBUGGER doesn't seem to work with IE 4.0 on Win95

12. debugger doesn't work