Register DLLs manually?
Author Message
 Register DLLs manually?

Hi,

when launching my application, since some installation
problems with other software, it quits with a runtime error
saying that it cannot find MSWINSCK.OCX (a control
my app is using) - although that file exists in the windows\
system-directory. The error is still raised even if I copy
the .OCX file into the application directory itself.

Do I somehow have to register the OCX manually again?

Thanks for any suggestions

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Register DLLs manually?
Yes I guess you are rigth, try to use:
C:\WINNT\system32\regedt32.exe MSWINSCK.OCX

kg

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:01:07 +0100, "Dr. H.J. Brodersen"

Quote:

>Hi,

>when launching my application, since some installation
>problems with other software, it quits with a runtime error
>saying that it cannot find MSWINSCK.OCX (a control
>my app is using) - although that file exists in the windows\
>system-directory. The error is still raised even if I copy
>the .OCX file into the application directory itself.

>Do I somehow have to register the OCX manually again?

>Thanks for any suggestions

Mon, 05 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Register DLLs manually?
Or try regsvr32 mswinsck.ocx
Jim

Quote:
> Yes I guess you are rigth, try to use:
> C:\WINNT\system32\regedt32.exe MSWINSCK.OCX

> kg

> On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:01:07 +0100, "Dr. H.J. Brodersen"

> >Hi,

> >when launching my application, since some installation
> >problems with other software, it quits with a runtime error
> >saying that it cannot find MSWINSCK.OCX (a control
> >my app is using) - although that file exists in the windows\
> >system-directory. The error is still raised even if I copy
> >the .OCX file into the application directory itself.

> >Do I somehow have to register the OCX manually again?

> >Thanks for any suggestions

Wed, 07 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to register msnd help with VC manually?

2. manually unloading library dll

3. Making and registering a dll in C++.NET

4. Registering DLLs

5. how to use regsvr32 to register a .NET dll

6. _CrtIsValidHeapPointer failure while registering a COM dll built with /clr option

7. Can't register DLL directly into COM+ services

8. register DLL in GAC and COM+

9. Register .NET DLL

10. register dll in COM+ and GAC

11. register Dll in COM+ and GAC