FOPEN return NULL
Author Message
 FOPEN return NULL

It's very strange and I dont knowk how solve this problem.

Inside a do {

        FILE* fp=fopen( "AAA.TXT", "w");

        fprintf( fp, "%s", "BBB");
        fclose( fp);

        } while

loop I open using fopen a file with "w" mode.

In same cases the file is correctly opened 15 times, in same cases only 1
time. Of course I close the file with fclose.

Is there any way to detecet the reason why the fopen return NULL.
I have checked the filename and it is correct.

Thankypu in advance

Ezio Endrigo

Sat, 18 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. fopen returns NULL?

2. ItemHasChildren returns TRUE, then GetChildItem returns NULL

3. fopen with NULL ptr as filename: defined behaviour?

4. fopen and profiling ..NULL

5. tabulating fopen's return values

6. re carrige return with fopen

7. QUESTION: Does FILE\\* returned by fopen() always point to sta

8. QUESTION: Does FILE\* returned by fopen() always point to star

9. BUG? fopen with mode rb on file does not return NULL

10. Typecast returns null

11. Allowing function to return double and/or NULL

12. Reflection -- Type.GetType() returns null