Debugging component for ASP
Author Message
 Debugging component for ASP

Hi All!

I'm trying to debug my component written for ASP.
As mentioned in Platform SDK documentation I'm starting debugging
session and
attaching to inetinfo process (because my web application runs on Low
Application Protection level) on my own machine. Then I'm loading the
ASP page, which contains VBScript which create my component and use
it.
In my Visual Studio I'm opening source file for my component and I can
not insert a breakpoint in!
What's happened? What I do wrong?

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:35 GMT
 Debugging component for ASP
Check if your component's dll is loaded.

Quote:

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:49:47 GMT
 Debugging component for ASP
Sorry, It was my fault.
I didn't point my source directory in Options/Directories.
So VC couldn't find sources of my component.
Quote:

> Hi All!

> I'm trying to debug my component written for ASP.
> As mentioned in Platform SDK documentation I'm starting debugging
> session and
> attaching to inetinfo process (because my web application runs on Low
> Application Protection level) on my own machine. Then I'm loading the
> ASP page, which contains vbscript which create my component and use
> it.
> In my Visual Studio I'm opening source file for my component and I can
> not insert a breakpoint in!
> What's happened? What I do wrong?

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:28:54 GMT

1. How to Debug C++ ATL-Components under Visual Studio with ASP

2. Debug ATL component from ASP

3. Debugging ATL component running under ASP.NET

4. debugging C++/ATL components used in ASP

5. debugging ASP component

6. debug an ATL ASP component in VC++ IDE

7. Debugging Component invoked from ASP

8. debugging ATL ASP components in Visual C++ IDE

9. Debugging a C++ component from an ASP page

10. Debugging ASP and VC++ Components, How?

11. Help debugging atl component from asp page?

12. asp.net component