ResourceView Tree Expansion
Author Message
 ResourceView Tree Expansion

Start a new MFC exe project, go to ResourceView. Pressing the right arrow
and the Num* will yield different expansions on the root. If right arrow is
pressed, I got everything ranging from accelerator to version. If Num* is
pressed, I got the icon resource only. Why? I found this problem in VC++ 5.

Einstein

Mon, 12 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Avoid tree expansion on double click

2. Saving expansion status of Tree Control

3. ResourceView question

4. How to Create a Property Ctrl like ClassView&ResourceView&InforView in VC

5. Where did ClassView, ResourceView,CFileView go!?

6. Cant' add toolbar with ResourceView

7. Cleanup entries in ResourceView/ControlsToolbar

8. Where are ResourceView item?

9. R-tree or R+tree, Looking for c or c++ source code for R-tree or R+tree

10. Basics of Tree Control and Tree view control

11. What's diff between B+tree and B-tree

12. Save a NOT B-tree (but a tree) to a file