inplicit declaration of function
Author Message
 inplicit declaration of function

Hello,
     I was wondering if anyone out there new how to fix this type of error
message.
game0514.cpp:95: warning: implicit declaration of function `int srand(...)'
game0514.cpp:100: warning: implicit declaration of function `int rand(...)'

I am not sure of how to correct this problem.
Thanks,
   Chris

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:35:39 GMT
 inplicit declaration of function

Quote:
>message.
>game0514.cpp:95: warning: implicit declaration of function `int
>srand(...)' game0514.cpp:100: warning: implicit declaration of function
>`int rand(...)'

>I am not sure of how to correct this problem.
>Thanks,
>   Chris

#include <stdlib.h>

hth
Rene

--
Rene Nyffenegger
rene dot nyffenegger at adp-gmbh dot ch

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:08:29 GMT

1. function of a function and variable declaration...

2. Consequences of using an external function without an external function declaration

3. function of a function and variable declaration...

4. declaration between function header and function definition ???

5. Declaration of functions called via function pointers

6. Compiler error C2244 (unable to match definition to declaration) - template class function

7. Function declaration/definition match bug

8. need your help: strange function declarations

9. Declaration of nonexistant function

10. function declarations

11. Multiple Declarations of the Same Function in the same file

12. "extern" and function declarations