error message
Author Message
 error message

Hi all,

The following error shows up in my application.

"First-chance excepion in GHumanDebug.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xC0000005:
Access Violation"

I am wondering what they are ? It's really frustrating to debug an
application with memory leaks plus this kind of weird error. Is the
memory leak connected to this ??

Thanks,
--Rob

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 04:11:32 GMT
 error message

Quote:

> Hi all,

> The following error shows up in my application.

> "First-chance excepion in GHumanDebug.exe (KERNEL32.DLL):
> 0xC0000005:
> Access Violation"

> I am wondering what they are ? It's really frustrating to debug an
> application with memory leaks plus this kind of weird error. Is the
> memory leak connected to this ??

> Thanks,
> --Rob

First chance exceptions are usually of no consequence whatsoever.  It
is a case of the de{*filter*} telling you about things going on in the
kernel that have been handled by the kernel.  There is no reason to
think it would be associated with a memory leak - those are almost
always the fault of your program.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 06:00:29 GMT
 error message

Search for "ID: Q105675 - INFO: First and Second Chance Exception Handling" in your vc++ help.

As scott pointed out, it is nothing to be concerned about.

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-------------------

  Hi all,
  The following error shows up in my application.

  "First-chance excepion in GHumanDebug.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xC0000005:
  Access Violation"

  I am wondering what they are ? It's really frustrating to debug an application with memory leaks plus this kind of weird error. Is the memory leak connected to this ??

Thanks,
--Rob

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:21:32 GMT

1. cfe: ERROR MESSAGE 8ERROR MESSAGE 103

2. Quick question on custom error messages w/ Error() macro

3. An error encountered while running this program - Embedded VB Error Message

4. Error during merge replication :- Error Message-The process could not bulk copy

5. Compiler Error Message: CS0115

6. Stock quote service error message

7. VC7 Error Message Pet Peeve

8. Parser Error Message

9. C3376 and C3377 error messages.

10. Bad compiler error message.

11. VS.NET: vcspawn.exe not found in path error message

12. worst error message, ever