Visual Studio Installer Problems
Author Message
 Visual Studio Installer Problems

GetCurrentDir() returns the current directory, which has no relation
to the application directory. Try GetModuleFileName() or something
like that. I don't know what the Windows Installer equivalent to that
is.

Quote:

--
.Bruce Dawson, Cavedog Entertainment.
Makers of Total Annihilation - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Studio Installer Problems

2. Visual Studio Installer Problem

3. visual studio installer

4. Visual Studio Installer with VC++

5. Visual Studio Installer with VC++

6. Visual Studio Installer?

7. Visual Studio Installer Question

8. Visual Studio 6 Installer

9. Visual Studio Installer

10. Anyone here using Visual Studio Installer ?

11. Visual Studio Installer

12. Visual Studio Installer ODBC Confiuration