How to debug control panel applet?
Author Message
 How to debug control panel applet?

I want to debug a .cpl project. It is said on Microsoft
website that RUNDLL32 application can be used as the Debug
Session in the project setting, and Program Arguments:
shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL [path and name of CPL file]

But when I try from the visual studio, it seems nothing
happened. e.g. the cpl is not loaded, the breakpoint
doesn't stop, and RUNDLL32.exe exit with 0.

When I run from cmd tool, RUNDLL32.exe
shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL [path and name of CPL file].
The control panel application can be run.

I am using windows2000 with visual studio 6.0

Do I miss sth? Please help!
Thanks

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:50:01 GMT

1. debugging a control panel applet?

2. Debugging Control Panel Applets

3. Setting Text of Edit Control in Dialog Box of Control Panel Applet

4. Simple: Control Panel Applet with C#?

5. Control Panel Applet & DialogBox

6. How to lanuch control panel applets?

7. SendMessage vs. Control Panel Applet

8. how to set focus to control panel applet if instance already exists

9. Odd Control Panel Applet failures

10. Control Panel Applet

11. Control Panel Applet Help

12. Control panel applet C source