Thread memory leaks
Author Message
 Thread memory leaks

Hi.
My program works creates and terminates a lot of threads and "eats" a lot of
memory.
I've added _CrtMemState variables to check where I lose memory.
I've found interesting thing:
Every time I call _beginthreadex() I see 1 new CRT block of 116 bytes.
When I call _endthreadex() I see 0 CRT blocks but 116 bytes in "Total
allocations" field of _CrtMemDumpStatistics() output, so I lose 116 bytes on
each begin/end of thread.
I'm working under W2000. I use CRT in Multithreaded DLL version.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you.
Pavel

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Threads, Memory Leak, how to wait for thread to close

2. Thread memory leak,Thanks!

3. Thread memory leak

4. WinSock/Thread memory leak problem

5. Thread memory leaks - can anyone see what's wrong with this simple code?

6. Memory leaks When user-interface threads terminate

7. Memory leak when terminating thread from ON_CLOSE

8. CStrings in threads causes memory leaks

9. Memory leak in thread

10. CString memory leak in thread created in dll

11. CString memory leak across threads.

12. CString memory leak in multi-threading