How do I Analyze Blue Screen Dumps. HELP!
Author Message
 How do I Analyze Blue Screen Dumps. HELP!

Hi!

Are there any tools that effectively analyze the blue screen dump file in WinNT
Server 4.0 SP6A. Or is there a way to 'catch' the crash before it occurs?

We're running a VMIC-7697 VME based Pentium III (850 MHz, 512MB RAM) board that
BSODs under heavy network traffic. It tends to BSOD after a very short run period
(~30 mins).

Any suggestions (software and who makes companies) on how to analyze/catch these
blue screens would be helpful.

-C

Mon, 22 Sep 2003 06:41:29 GMT
 How do I Analyze Blue Screen Dumps. HELP!
Hi..
            Read the article on BSOD by Mark here..

                http://www.win2000mag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=301

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-------------------

Hi!

Are there any tools that effectively analyze the blue screen dump file in
WinNT
Server 4.0 SP6A. Or is there a way to 'catch' the crash before it occurs?

We're running a VMIC-7697 VME based Pentium III (850 MHz, 512MB RAM) board
that
BSODs under heavy network traffic. It tends to BSOD after a very short run
period
(~30 mins).

Any suggestions (software and who makes companies) on how to analyze/catch
these
blue screens would be helpful.

-C

Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:39:30 GMT

1. How do I Analyze Blue Screen Dumps. HELP!

2. Blue screen blues

3. How to analyze a memory dump using windbg?

4. Blue Screen Help

5. Help with Curses Screen Dump

6. Blue screen + reset with VS.NET and XP

7. Blue screen -- 1E with devenv.exe

8. Blue Screen of Death

9. Visual C++ 6.0 - Blue Screen

10. Blue Screen

11. Debugging Blue Screens

12. Blue screen on Custom Build Step (again)