Dr Watson does not log
Author Message
 Dr Watson does not log

Hi,
I rely on the crash log file to detect my crashes.
For some reason my application crashes, but no logging...
I have verified all the options in drwtsn32.exe and they are OK.

Could it be that 34 crashes of my application has rendered Dr Watson
incapable of further logging ?

This is a server app, so I can not reboot the system.
The OS is NT 4.0 SP 5

Any help or suggestion appreciated
Thanks and Regards
Ajit

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:15:31 GMT

1. dr watson logs

2. Dr Watson Log file has incorrect information ??

3. Debugging Dr Watson log , Crashfinder and Imagehlp.dll

4. Analyzing dr. watson log file

5. Need Help Using DBG files in NT4 Server for Dr. Watson logs

6. How To Export Symbol Info To Dr.Watson's Log file

7. Dr Watson Type Logs

8. Help - dr watson is not showing my symbols

9. Dr. Watson does not display line nr.

10. VC++7 & Dr Watson

11. Newbie Q-howto find C source line from Dr. Watson AV address

12. dr watson