can not find GetConsoleWindow function
Author Message
 can not find GetConsoleWindow function

Quote:
>I need to find handle of the console application window.
>I attempt to use WAPI function GetConsoleWindow(),
>This function is described in SDK, but it is not defined in windows.h.
>Where can I find the function definition?

Efim,

It's defined in wincon.h but is conditional on the symbol _WIN32_WINNT

Quote:
>= 0x0500. You might need a later version of the header files -

supplied with the Platform SDK.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:29:09 GMT

1. SetClassLongPtr() function not found

2. WizzardBar can not find declaration of functions (VC++ 6.0)

3. IDE bugs ? - not finding function etc

4. classwizard not finding function with default values?

5. Toolhelp functions not found

6. Class View does not find Definition of function :-(

7. DLL -- Function not found

8. WizzardBar can not find declaration of functions (VC++ 6.0)

9. C Run-Time library Problem - Port I/O Functions can not be found

10. Functions not found

11. Can not find some functions in Wtsapi32.dll

12. Can not find function exported from DLL