autoexp and stl templates
Author Message
 autoexp and stl templates

How do I use Tooltips in the De{*filter*} with STL Templates using default
parameters

i.e.
vector<int> = Size=<.size()>

does not work. I think thats because the default template parameters,
but I do not want to figure the type ofevery default parameter for every
stl template.

thanx

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 autoexp and stl templates

Quote:

> How do I use Tooltips in the De{*filter*} with STL Templates using default
> parameters
> i.e.
> vector<int> = Size=<.size()>
> does not work. I think thats because the default template parameters,
> but I do not want to figure the type ofevery default parameter for every
> stl template.

When adding items to autoexp, you need to make sure that your idea of
the type matches that of the de{*filter*}.  To find that info, put a
variable of that type in the watch window, RClick, Properties (or
Alt-Enter).  In this case you'll see that the type is something like
"std::vector<int>", which is what you should put in the autoexp.dat.
Ahh, namespaces.

--

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. autoexp and STL

2. AutoExp.dat and member variables of (STL) string type

3. REPOST: AutoExp.dat and STL string member variables

4. using autoexp to aid stl debugging.

5. Autoexp.dat and templates

6. warning C4786: STL template warnings

7. Problems with STL and template classes in DLL's

8. Template functor to delete pointers in STL containers

9. VC++ v4.0 and STL (Standard Template Library)

10. forward declaration of STL template class does not work in VC++ 5.0

11. forward declaration of STL template class does not work in VC++ 5.0

12. Serializating STL template class with MFC