PrintDlg returns CDERR_MEMLOCKFAILURE in debugging mode
Author Message
 PrintDlg returns CDERR_MEMLOCKFAILURE in debugging mode

Hello to all!
I use a WINNT4.0(sp5)  workstation (P2 400 196 MB) and MSDEV 6.0 (sp3).
If I run my program with the de{*filter*}, an attempt to get the
PrinterDeviceDefaults results with the CommDlgError
"CDERR_MEMLOCKFAILURE".
An "execute" of the same code works fine.
At home I have WIN95 (P 200MMX 64 MB) and MSDEV 6.0 without servicepacks
and the code works fine, too!

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Andreas

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CreateWindow returns NULL in debug mode

2. ActiveX control returns success from method when compiled in Debug mode but not in release

3. Works in Debug mode but not in Release mode

4. MIDL compiler fails during release mode but works fine in debug mode

5. Works in Debug Mode crahses in Release Mode

6. Run time Release mode error but no Debug mode error

7. VC 5.0 Relase Mode & Debug Mode problem

8. Quiet NaNs, release mode and debug mode

9. Complining one project in release mode and another in debug mode

10. Program not work at release mode but work at debug mode

11. Page fault when compile using Release mode but not Debug mode

12. Program runs fine in debug mode, but crashes in release mode