Strange user defined breakpoint under w2k
Author Message
 Strange user defined breakpoint under w2k

All of a sudden under Win2000, when i debug my app the de{*filter*} stop at a user
defined breakpoint in the function NTDLL! 77f9eea9(). I didnt set this breakpoint
and even after a complete rebuild the breakpoint is still persistent. Does anyone
know why or what is going on here?

-ddn

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 05:22:25 GMT
 Strange user defined breakpoint under w2k
More information :

I've traced the error to somewhere in the function LoadIcon, the app registers a
windowclass with our unique icon. When I try to debug with this, the breakpoint
occurs, however when i replace the icon with a standard default apps icon (using
the IDI_APPLICATION flag) there isn't any breakpoint problem.

-ddn

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 05:53:36 GMT

1. Very strange problem - User breakpoint

2. Can't set breakpoints with ISAPI DLL under W2K

3. Defining a custom paper size in W2k

4. Create/Change User Account of W2K Server Using C#

5. system wide deadlock from user mode on W2K

6. creating users in W2K

7. Creating and managing W2K/WinXP user profiles from application

8. Strange breakpoint in DefWindowProc and heap problem

9. Unhandled Exception:User Breakpoint Message

10. User breakpoint called from code at 0x77fa018c

11. Mysterious user breakpoint?

12. user breakpoint