HELP! Can't debug in MSDEV!
Author Message
 HELP! Can't debug in MSDEV!

Hi All!

When I try to run any VC++ program in debug mode under MSDEV it says:

Could not execute: File not found(Win32 error 2)

and next

Cannot execute program

Actually, it happened like this before and  each time I had to reinstall NT
ServicePack 5 to resolve. Now I have NT ServicePack 6 installed and got this
problem again. I tried to reapply an SP6 as well but it didn't help. Does
anybody know?

Kind regards,

Sergei.

Mon, 20 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***** Customising MSDEV's Help System ****

2. Help with compiling a "canned" program

3. MSDEV Crashing While Debugging

4. MSDEV Crashing While Debugging w/SP5

5. OpenGL and NVIDIA driver hangs when debugging in msdev

6. MSDEV crashes during debugging

7. msdev crash in debug mode

8. MSDEV crashes when entering debug mode

9. MSDEV-CRASH when trying to debug app

10. YES,MSDEV crashes when debugging

11. MSDEV crashes when debugging

12. MSDEV crashes when debugging after SP3