Crash while opening a workplace
Author Message
 Crash while opening a workplace

Have anyone experienced a crash on Visual C++(professional edition) when
trying to open workplace (*.dsw files) or a crash when you tried to save a
file?  Two identical dialog boxes(Msdev) would pop up one after another and
they would stated something like "Illegal operation - the program must shut
down".  Then you are left with little/no option...

I have a feeling it might be the machine that I am working with at work,
becuase it never happened with the computer at home.  Is there so sort of
setting that I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Valerie

Sat, 11 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Folder in workplace classview-tree

2. CDaoDatabase::Open() crash

3. ofstream.open crashing

4. IDE Crashes when opening project - HELP!

5. IDE Crashes opening workspace

6. File Open crashes VC++ 6.0 IDE

7. How to not crash everytime you open VC6

8. IDE crashes opening .wsp from explorer...

9. VC++ 6.0 Crashes on opening

10. vc++ 6.0 crashes when opening a file

11. VC++ 6.0 crashes when opening a file

12. VC5 InfoViewer crashes on open