NoStepInto not working in VS.NET?
Author Message
 NoStepInto not working in VS.NET?

Hi,
I'm slowly moving to .NET version of Visual Studio, porting all my behaviors
from MSVC 6.0.
Anyway, when I edit autoexp.dat file, the [ExecutionControl] section seems
not to work anymore.

I've used this:
[ExecutionControl]
C_str::* = NoStepInto
Anyway de{*filter*} always steps into C_str class' methods.

I know this is undocumented, but automatic expansion in the autoexp.dat
works fine on .NET.
Any idea how to prevent de{*filter*} stepping into specific functions/classes?
Thanks,
- Michal

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:15:05 GMT

1. VS.Net and NoStepInto

2. NSQLPREP does not work anymore in VS.NET ?

3. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

4. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

5. Getting DirectX 9.0 to work with VS.NET

6. Will VSS work with VS.Net Pro?

7. VS.NET stopped working

8. Compiling,assembling,deploying thru command line NOT thru VS.NET

9. Not VS.NET C++ STANDARD Edition on Xp Home Edition

10. VS .NET Does Not Complain When Pure Virtual Method Isn't Defined

11. VS.NET: vcspawn.exe not found in path error message

12. Could not use atlcontrols.h from VS.NET