Difference between Go and Execute Program
Author Message
 Difference between Go and Execute Program

Can anyone explain to me the difference between the Go (F5) and Execute
Program (Cntrl + F5) commands? I know generally what they do, I need to
understand the nitty-gritty. I have an application that works correctly
when I hit F5, but doesn't work when I use Cntrl + F5! Not good. The
program is a Windows GUI that spawns a console window, I am getting
problems redirecting the output from the console window. Paging any VC++
geniuses...

Feel free to email me personally, I would love to hear any enlightening
comments.

- Jason Syversen

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Difference between Go and Execute Program
Go runs program as debugeee of msdev

Execute runs program without it being a debugee

Quote:
> Can anyone explain to me the difference between the Go (F5) and Execute
> Program (Cntrl + F5) commands? I know generally what they do, I need to
> understand the nitty-gritty. I have an application that works correctly
> when I hit F5, but doesn't work when I use Cntrl + F5! Not good. The
> program is a Windows GUI that spawns a console window, I am getting
> problems redirecting the output from the console window. Paging any VC++
> geniuses...

> Feel free to email me personally, I would love to hear any enlightening
> comments.

> - Jason Syversen

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Difference Between Go and Execute Program (release vs. debug?)

2. Looking for information on execute vs go

3. Execute command has gone from Connection ?

4. HELP : EXECUTE a .exe program within a c or c++ program

5. Executing a program in a program

6. IF i execute that program, that Program Disappears(maybe end)

7. execute program to dll program

8. Executing program within an other program

9. : when execute a program in other program by function

10. Executing a program inside my program

11. Difference between a console program and windows program?

12. HELP:How to execute a program in background, How to execute a program while loging into the system( For both Nt and Unix)