How do you view MS Word Documents in an MFC App?
Author Message
 How do you view MS Word Documents in an MFC App?

Hi,

I want to display a Word Document in a window in my application, but I do
not want the user to be able to edit the document. I do need to be able to
create the document in the application for display.

The App  is a MFC SDI Explorer type app.

Can any one please help?

Thanks for your time

Peter Tewkesbury
Software Developer

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I view a MS Word Document....?

2. How do I view a MS Word Document....?

3. How do I view a MS Word Document....?

4. open a Word document inside an MFC app?

5. How to Embed Microsoft Word Document without using document view architecture

6. How to print a word document from C# app without bringing up MSWord app

7. How do you view MS Word Documents in an MFC App?

8. How do you view MS Word Documents in an MFC App?

9. Read from MS Word document

10. Q: Open document in running instance of MS Word (Programming in WIN32 API and C )

11. Linking to multiple MS Word document pages

12. How to modify the Title of each view in Multiple view / one document app