wrong nafxcwd.pdb
Author Message
 wrong nafxcwd.pdb

Hello All,

I have installed VC++ 6 and the Service Pack 2. When the
de{*filter*} is started, the system can't find nafxcwd.pdb.
It exists, however, and when I tell the system where to find
it, it says that it is the wrong version?

Without this file the de{*filter*} crashes!

Please help. Does anyone know how to handle this?

I have to install service pack 2 otherwise other applications
won't work!

Thanks in advance.

Cor Jansen.

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. nafxcwd.pdb - wrong version from Service Pack 5 / VStudio 6.0

2. nafxcwd.pdb problem

3. nafxcwd.pdb

4. wrong msvcrtd.pdb after installing VC6 SP5

5. using FAULT address of EXE sans .pdb in EXE with .pdb

6. PDB API / COFF and PDB file formats

7. Am I wrong or the compiler is wrong?

8. Am I wrong or compiler is wrong?

9. Linkage error with Nafxcwd.lib