What's this profiler error mean?
Author Message
 What's this profiler error mean?

I can do "function timing" and "function coverage" okay, but "line coverage"
gives these errors:

PREP : warning PRF4622: using CodeView information in executable
PREP : fatal error PRF1621: no debugging information in file
c:\msvs\myprojects\easp\release\dx1.exe

[it's not in the help PRF4621 is, but not PRF4622]

and merge results in this:

PREP : fatal error PRF1012: cannot read expected number of bytes from file
c:\msvs\myprojects\easp\release\dx1.pbt

[MSDN say's wrong DLL, I say no it's not!]

Is there an update for the profiler out there?
Or perhaps a fix for these

- Anthony

Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:38:01 GMT

1. what's the error mean?

2. what's mean this error message..?

3. DevStudio'97 Profiler and dynamically loaded DLL's

4. ADO error IDispatch error #3081 ,what mean ? help

5. What is 'user breakpoint 'means?

6. Where's my profiler??

7. ATL functions don't appear in profiler output

8. Can't run profiler from development envronment

9. ATL functions don't appear in profiler output

10. Profiler won't work?

11. Profiler doesn't work

12. Problem using the Profiler and program DLL's