How to detect if a debugger is running?
Author Message
 How to detect if a debugger is running?

For Win32...

There is an IsDe{*filter*}Present API but I think it is only NT?
I found it in the knowledge base but my Win95 installation
of VC didn't like it:

error C2065: 'IsDe{*filter*}Present' : undeclared identifier

Anyone got any code to do this test? Someone told me to set
the unhandled exception filter and generate an error. Which
confirms the absense of the de{*filter*}, but doesn't help when
it is present. I want to abort if someone tries to run my code
in a de{*filter*}.

Yeah I know - SoftICE is another story altogether. Anyone know
how to detect SoftICE?

Thanks -

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting Running IDE/Debugger

2. Looking for Sample Code - Detecting if System Debugger is Running

3. PLEASE HELP: I AM NEW TO DEBUGGER (Turbo Debugger 3.0)

4. Debugger - what am I missing?

5. Determine where I am running

6. How do I detect an Active DEBUGGER?

7. How do I detect an Active DEBUGGER?

8. Detect Soft-Ice(Debugger)?

9. Detecting debugger from another process.

10. detecting debugger

11. debugger detects memory leak after using shellexecute

12. How to detect debugger?