where is dbghelp.lib/dll
Author Message
 where is dbghelp.lib/dll

Hi

I am looking for dbghelp.lib and the corresponding dll. All I
found was to get it from a sdk on msdn, but unfortunately,
I have no clue about the url for this. Could please someone
point me to this url?

TIA

Rene

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 where is dbghelp.lib/dll

Hello Rene,

it's part of the Platform SDK, you can download the De{*filter*}s component from
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hope this helps,
Rainer

Quote:
> Hi

> I am looking for dbghelp.lib and the corresponding dll. All I
> found was to get it from a sdk on msdn, but unfortunately,
> I have no clue about the url for this. Could please someone
> point me to this url?

> TIA

> Rene

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Before you buy.

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 where is dbghelp.lib/dll

Quote:
> it's part of the Platform SDK, you can download the De{*filter*}s
component from
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Hope this helps,

It certainly did!
Thank you very much!

Quote:
> Rainer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Could someone mail me the latest dbghelp.lib?

2. Where to get dbghelp.h and .lib??

3. dbghelp.lib

4. Error with DbgHelp.dll in Windows 95

5. Redistributing dbghelp.dll via Windows Installer

6. DbgHelp.dll

7. dbghelp.dll not found

8. Differentiate LIB file for static library and LIB file for DLL

9. Why am I not getting a LIB?

10. importing a c++ class from a dll without linking with the dll's lib file

11. DbgHelp and viewing multi-dimensional arrays

12. I am new to programming and am lost