Where to get dbghelp.h and .lib??
Author Message
 Where to get dbghelp.h and .lib??

Hi,

Where can I get the dbghelp.h and dbghelp.lib? I can only find the dll in
the system32 dir, but no headers and lib file.

Thanks

..

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:48:23 GMT
 Where to get dbghelp.h and .lib??
They can be found in the Platform SDK.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Where can I get the dbghelp.h and dbghelp.lib? I can only find the dll in
> the system32 dir, but no headers and lib file.

> Thanks

> ..

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:21:25 GMT

1. Could someone mail me the latest dbghelp.lib?

2. where is dbghelp.lib/dll

3. dbghelp.lib

4. ref. getting lib.exe to work

5. getting lib.exe to work

6. Problem getting Linker to find functions in .lib

7. Problem getting Linker to find functions in .lib

8. Why am I not getting a LIB?

9. string table not getting included from lib file

10. Getting STL to work in a static lib

11. Error with DbgHelp.dll in Windows 95

12. Redistributing dbghelp.dll via Windows Installer