Can't Debug COM dll from ASP
Author Message
 Can't Debug COM dll from ASP

I'm running WIN 2000 Server and am trying to attatch VC++ so that I can step
through the source code of the my COM dll. THe dll is running correctly but
I can't figure out a way to step through it. I read:

TN063: Debugging Internet Extension DLLs

but this didn't work.

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:59:42 GMT
 Can't Debug COM dll from ASP
Have you read 'HOWTO: Debug ISAPI DLLs Under IIS 4.0 and IIS 5.0' in MSDN?

David

Quote:
> I'm running WIN 2000 Server and am trying to attatch VC++ so that I can
step
> through the source code of the my COM dll. THe dll is running correctly
but
> I can't figure out a way to step through it. I read:

> TN063: Debugging Internet Extension DLLs

> but this didn't work.

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:56:05 GMT

1. How to debug ATL com's in ASP

2. debug ATL-COM from ASP?

3. debugging a VC++ COM object in ASP script

4. Debugging COM object from ASP

5. Debug ATL COM object Used in ASP

6. Debugging ATL COM objects called from asp pages

7. Debugging C++-COM called from ASP

8. Debugging C++ COM Object called from ASP page

9. Help debugging an atl com in asp page?

10. Debugging C++ COM Object called from ASP page

11. debugging dll from ASP pages

12. COM DLL used with ASP