(HELP!) Cannot debug ActiveX object!
Author Message
 (HELP!) Cannot debug ActiveX object!

Hi!

I cannot debug my ActiveX object in VC++ 5.0. I created with ATL.

I am calling its methods from ASP page using VBScript and I got errors I
cannot debug.

First I don't know what process I should attach it to and I have to since it
is a dll. My PC is running IIS4.0 with ASP extensions.

I tried loading my object into ActiveX Control Test Container, but my object
cannot be loaded. Why????

I also tried to use the DebugBreak() function within my source code, but
using this function causes displaying an error message in the browser
telling me:

"Unexpected Error ASP 0115
A trappable error occured in external object. Script cannot continue
running"

The same messages I got with some errors but anyhow I am not able to make my
VC popup in the de{*filter*} mode.

Could anyone help me!!

Thank you

Janusz

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. cannot debug ATL/ActiveX control with VC++ 6

2. 429 ActiveX component cannot create object

3. 429 ActiveX component cannot create object

4. (HELP!) Cannot debug my ActiveX object!

5. HELP! Cannot include ActiveX in my project

6. HELP! Cannot call external DLL (Debug error)

7. Cannot dispose wrapped Excel Library object - Please Help

8. Debugging ActiveX on IPAQ - help

9. Help in writing a javascript for loading activeX object (.dll)

10. activeX object question (help)

11. Help setting up Debugging ATL objects with ATLTRACE

12. HELP: Debugging a COM automation DLL object in VB