Profiler Disabled
Author Message
 Profiler Disabled

Hi All,

I own VC6.0 Professional (yes, I've checked!), and want to run the profiler.
I've followed the configuration instructions in MSDN - but my problem is
that the 'Profile..' option in the Build menu is always disabled. I've
checked the installation options on my workstation and absolutely the only
component I haven't installed fully is DB access (which I assume isn't
relevant). Could there be a path or other problem?

Any help available? Thanks in advance.

Neil B

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:09:09 GMT
 Profiler Disabled
Q224382

| Hi All,
|
| I own VC6.0 Professional (yes, I've checked!), and want to run the profiler.
| I've followed the configuration instructions in MSDN - but my problem is
| that the 'Profile..' option in the Build menu is always disabled. I've
| checked the installation options on my workstation and absolutely the only
| component I haven't installed fully is DB access (which I assume isn't
| relevant). Could there be a path or other problem?
|
| Any help available? Thanks in advance.
|
| Neil B

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 06:04:52 GMT

1. Profiler disabled under Build menu!

2. unable to access profiler in Visual Studio 6.0 c++ enterprise edition, profile dialog disabled

3. VC++ Profiler is disabled in menu!

4. I can't disable interrupts with disable() ?

5. ?How to disable a menu without disabling the parent window

6. How to disable IE5.5 menu bar disabled in Windows CE

7. Profiler & Leak detector

8. Profiler

9. Profiler

10. Where's my profiler??