F5 vs. pressing the Go button/Menu
Author Message
 F5 vs. pressing the Go button/Menu

Hi,

At first I thought Visual C++ had a problem running on my computer: when you
press F5 after a breakpoint it would freeze.

However, later on, I tried pressing the actual menu AND IT WORKED!

Looks like if I press the F5 key, the computer freezes (only after a
breakpoint!), but if I use the mouse or menu (using the mouse), NO
PROBLEM...

If I change (or add) another hotkey for these functions, it still freezes.

Any ideas?

Ofer.

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:22:24 GMT

1. f5 vs cntl+f5 (debug vs execute)

2. Duplicating pressed button/menu (like Start button)

3. application runs outside the debugger, but cause the msdev.exe crashes when press F5 in IDE

4. Bypassing build confirm when pressing F5

5. application runs outside the debugger, but cause the msdev.exe crashes when press F5 in IDE

6. Help Edit Tree Item on Keyboard press or button press

7. Help Edit Tree Item on Keyboard press or button press

8. Speed difference between Ctrl+F5 and F5?

9. ctrl-F5 and F5 in VC 6.0 for C++ Console Applications

10. ctrl-F5 and F5 in VC 6.0 for C++ Console Applications

11. Difference betwwen F5 & ctrl F5

12. Differences between F5 and CTRL-F5