Modifying the value of a CString variable
Author Message
 Modifying the value of a CString variable

How do you modify the value of a CString variable in the variables window?
Thanks!

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:51:19 GMT
 Modifying the value of a CString variable

Quote:
> How do you modify the value of a CString variable in the variables window?
> Thanks!

I think You can modify the value of a CString variable in the Memory window
only...

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:31:49 GMT

1. can't view CString value or COleVariants in Variable Window or QuickWatch

2. Help - I need to set variable A = value held in variable named in variable B

3. Using CString functionality without CString variable/cast operator

4. Using CString functionality without CString variable/cast operator

5. How can I set string variable to CString variable

6. Interchanging values of variables without using a temporary variable

7. Variable Window Wrong Values For Variables

8. Modifying CString for use in switch statement?

9. Modifying CString for use in switch statement

10. Modifying a CString

11. Modify result of XPathNavigator return value

12. Modifying a Hashtable value