Debug library from source
Author Message
 Debug library from source

I have a third party DLL/LIB that comes with the source code (.CPP) for the
interface elements to allow stepping into the library call.  How do I set up
the project so that the de{*filter*} sees the source code?  I've tried including
the source file and setting "Exclude file from build", and have tried a few
other things.  I can open the source file and place a break point, but it is
disabled on running the program.

Rob Norman

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debug build fine, release crashes unless we link with debug Multi-Threaded library

2. Debug Assertion Failed in Microsoft Visual C++ v5.0 Debug Library

3. Linking to debug and non-debug CRT libraries.

4. Debug Assertion Failed in Microsoft Visual C++ v5.0 Debug Library

5. VC++5: Creating library .\Debug/Test.lib and object .\Debug/Test.exp

6. VC7 RC1 MFC library source paths don't default to the installed location

7. Form++ Library with full MFC Source Code(Visual C++,MFC)

8. C library source code

9. finding c source code library

10. Library or Source Code for Eigenvalue of Float matrix

11. Object Library Source Code

12. extracting a sub-library from a set of source files