why my system crashed
Author Message
 why my system crashed

Hello:
    I encounted curious appearance in my program(made by
MFC).After compiling and linking my program,debug gives 0
errors and 0 warnings.But only after several seconds
(before I run the program or after I run the program and
get the correct result) system crashed and restarted,but
when I open my program again,sometimes my .cpp file
existed,sometimes my .cpp file changed to the binary
codes.I don't know why,is it a microsoft complier bug,if
you know,please tell me,thanks.

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:14:26 GMT

1. VC7 Debugger Crashes with System.ExecutionEngineException?

2. system crashes when compiling

3. Rollback after system crash whith C-isam (again)

4. Crashes my system every t

5. system() crashes my program, what to do?

6. system() crashes my program, what to do ?

7. Strange system crashes

8. Help debugger crashes system

9. Help debuger crashes system

10. Exiting the debugger crashes my system

11. System Crashes with Codeview for MS-DOS in Windows95

12. CString assignment crashes my system