LNK1201 (VC7)...
Author Message
 LNK1201 (VC7)...

I'm am pulling my hair out over this linker error.  I'm using Visual
C++
.NET, and I constantly get LNK1201 when trying to compile after
debugging.
I'm guessing the de{*filter*} thread/process is remaining active and
keeping the
PDB locked.  Anyway, the only solution I have at the moment is to
restart VS
after every debugging session, and that is beyond unacceptable...like
most everything about VS.NET.

If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate the input.

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 02:42:29 GMT

1. LNK1201 Error

2. LNK1201 error / PDB files and dependent projects

3. LNK1201: error writing to program database

4. possible bug in VC6, VC7, VC7.1

5. Possible bug in vc7.0 (and vc7.1)

6. ISO compliancy issues migrating from VC7 -> VC7.1

7. VC7.1 covariant return bug?

8. Poor Optimization in VC7.1

9. .Net VC7 project opened in VC6 can't find MSVCP70D.dll

10. Converting DevStudio Add-in from VC6 to VC7

11. VC7.1 C++ bug: incorrect definition of the constructor of a template accepted

12. Generate Option in VC7