see DX8.1/VC++.NET in effect while debugging
Author Message
 see DX8.1/VC++.NET in effect while debugging

I sort of experimented with VB6 with dx8.1, that I can see every frame
changes and take effect while I am on the de{*filter*}. Can I do the same with
VC++.NET?

--
========================
Always wear a grin on your face :)

Mr. Jacky Luk

Mon, 30 May 2005 17:42:37 GMT
 see DX8.1/VC++.NET in effect while debugging
As far as I know, the application freezed when I'm on the IDE de{*filter*}
(VC++.NET). Any insights?
Thanks

--
========================
Always wear a grin on your face :)
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Mr. Jacky Luk

Quote:
> I sort of experimented with VB6 with dx8.1, that I can see every frame
> changes and take effect while I am on the de{*filter*}. Can I do the same with
> VC++.NET?

> --
> ========================
> Always wear a grin on your face :)
> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

> Mr. Jacky Luk

Mon, 30 May 2005 17:47:56 GMT
 see DX8.1/VC++.NET in effect while debugging
If you install the latest DirectX SDK you can see all kinds of things in the
VS.Net de{*filter*} such as bitmaps and surfaces shown graphically and the
DirectX state as well. You can even single-step your vertex and pixel
shaders!

This only works with VS 7.0, not earlier versions.

See
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Apps.ppt for additional information.

Andy

> As far as I know, the application freezed when I'm on the IDE de{*filter*}
> (VC++.NET). Any insights?
> Thanks

> --
> ========================
> Always wear a grin on your face :)
> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

> Mr. Jacky Luk

> > I sort of experimented with VB6 with dx8.1, that I can see every frame
> > changes and take effect while I am on the de{*filter*}. Can I do the same
with
> > VC++.NET?

> > --
> > ========================
> > Always wear a grin on your face :)
> > ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

> > Mr. Jacky Luk

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 06:44:29 GMT

1. how to debug dx8.1 in ref mode?

2. Wierd effects seen with docking toolbars

3. Challenge/Help VB.NET VC++.NET VC++6.0

4. Slower compilation with VC Net 2003 (7.1) when compared to VC Net 7.0

5. Managed VC++.NET (2002): Run the .exe file in the Debug or Release Folder

6. VC++.NET Build/Debug/Compile Error Codes: Where and How to Find

7. MyDll-Executable for Debugging Session in VC++.NET (2002)

8. Debugging VC++.Net compiled unmanged code on Win98

9. Speed (HUGE) difference between F5 debug in VC6 and VC.NET

10. Installation of VC++.NET DLLs (including debug DLLs)

11. Debug VC.NET app for ARMV4

12. Problem seeing MFC source code with new .NET 2003