Why have these error message????
Author Message
 Why have these error message????

    Add 'Ws2_32.lib' to the list of object modules to link to , in your
Project Settings-->Link Tab.

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:
> Hi,
>    I am newbie for using winsock2.0, when I build a windows console
project
> and use <winsock2.h>, I always get the problem with following message:

>    Who can help me to solve this problem?

>    Thanks anyway

>  Bill Sun

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:47:51 GMT
 Why have these error message????

Hi,
 You need to link your project with ws2_32.lib .

--
Regards,
  Kobi Ben Tzvi

Quote:
> Hi,
>    I am newbie for using winsock2.0, when I build a windows console
project
> and use <winsock2.h>, I always get the problem with following message:

>    Who can help me to solve this problem?

>    Thanks anyway

>  Bill Sun

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:39:54 GMT
 Why have these error message????

Hi,
   I am newbie for using winsock2.0, when I build a windows console project
and use <winsock2.h>, I always get the problem with following message:

   Who can help me to solve this problem?

   Thanks anyway

 Bill Sun

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:32:41 GMT
 Why have these error message????
You forgot to link against ws2_32.lib

Quote:
>Hi,
>   I am newbie for using winsock2.0, when I build a windows console
>project and use <winsock2.h>, I always get the problem with following
>message:

>   Who can help me to solve this problem?
>   Thanks anyway
> Bill Sun

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:46:24 GMT
 Why have these error message????
Add the following in your file
#pragma comment(lib, "ws2_32.lib")

Quote:

> Hi,
>    I am newbie for using winsock2.0, when I build a windows console
project
> and use <winsock2.h>, I always get the problem with following message:

>    Who can help me to solve this problem?

>    Thanks anyway

>  Bill Sun

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 00:05:18 GMT

1. Still having WEIRD internal ERROR in Visual.net beta with C# : Parse Error

2. Why have these error message????

3. Help why do I get error message C2664?

4. Why have these error message????

5. Why is this error message occurred?

6. having keystrokes work on a dialog with buttons like a message box

7. My MFC app having errors on win2k

8. HELP I'm having compile errors.

9. Namespaces and Classes having same name causing compile error

10. ERROR: MIDL.exe after having installed Platform SDK July 2000

11. Calling csc.exe from command line and having it generate doc with no error checking

12. cfe: ERROR MESSAGE 8ERROR MESSAGE 103