Debug Adode Acrobat Plug-in
Author Message
 Debug Adode Acrobat Plug-in

Hi All!
    I am developing a plug-in for Certificate Revocation Checking in Adobe
Acrobat SDK using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. I pick a sample plug-in from the
installed SDK. I made some changes in it and it works fine... but now when I
try to debug it, I didn't find any way... to go from Adobe to source code...
I wrote so many dlls for MFC based applications and when ever I have to
debug any of them I simply place _ASSERT(0); at the place I want to stop my
dll. This is a very new issue to all of my team members as well. Because it
doesn't support MFC things. Can any one tell me how can I; Debug my Plug-in
using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0.

Regards,
Saqlain.

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:08:17 GMT
 Debug Adode Acrobat Plug-in

--------------------

Quote:

>Hi All!
>    I am developing a plug-in for Certificate Revocation Checking in Adobe
>Acrobat SDK using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. I pick a sample plug-in from
the
>installed SDK. I made some changes in it and it works fine... but now when
>try to debug it, I didn't find any way... to go from Adobe to source
code...
>I wrote so many dlls for MFC based applications and when ever I have to
>debug any of them I simply place _ASSERT(0); at the place I want to stop my
>dll. This is a very new issue to all of my team members as well. Because it
>doesn't support MFC things. Can any one tell me how can I; Debug my Plug-in
>using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0.

>Regards,
>Saqlain.

Depending on what your _ASSERT macro resolves to it's entirely possible
that it would not break.  Try using DebugBreak();

--
Jim Sather, Visual C++ Team

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 03:59:03 GMT

1. Adobe Acrobat Plug-in Development Problem

2. How to debug Plug-in code through Applications.

3. Can an Acrobat 4.0 plug-in act as a COM automation server?

4. saving in acrobat format

5. Writing to PDF but Acrobat not there

6. need help with acrobat activex.

7. acrobat activex

8. adobe acrobat

9. Print Preview with Adobe Acrobat problem

10. nasty bug in w98 booted with adobe acrobat v 3.01 printer driver

11. Adobe Acrobat Reader

12. Open a Acrobat-document