What a bug??????help me......
Author Message
 What a bug??????help me......

Why i can`t use 'new' in my program in some times????
when the program be close. I trace it, the program stop
in 'news' some Data......why? why ?? why ???

Mon, 11 Jul 2005 02:30:17 GMT
 What a bug??????help me......

Hi,

Could you give me more detailed information on this issue, say, call stack,
error message, etc?

Regards,
HuangTM

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:45:39 GMT
 What a bug??????help me......
the program some times show this or show that bugs.
For example: in this days the bug is show this:

HEAP[Server.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 25c5078 modified
at 25c5514 after it was freed

why?? :-(

Quote:

confers no rights.

>.

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:03:56 GMT
 What a bug??????help me......

Quote:

> the program some times show this or show that bugs.
> For example: in this days the bug is show this:

> HEAP[Server.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 25c5078 modified
> at 25c5514 after it was freed

> why?? :-(

It looks like you wrote to memory at 25c5514 with an invalid pointer or
an index larger than an array size.  With the de{*filter*} or map file you
can try to figure out which variable uses this memory block.  It can
also be very helpful for debugging to set pointers to NULL after you
delete, like this:

int* p = new int[...];
delete [] p;
p = NULL;

Now if your code uses the p pointer later, after it has been deleted,
the de{*filter*} will instantly stop the program at the line that caused the
error.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:50:00 GMT

1. 99% done 1% bug help!

2. VC++ template bug...HELP!

3. Jornada Bug - Help

4. please help: code bug or compiler bug?

5. The nastiest kind of C bug (was: Re: Need help discovering bug source)

6. BUG BUG BUG watch variable

7. Bugs Bugs Bugs galore

8. BUG BUG BUG / VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

9. SHOWSTOPPER bug. please help

10. Bound DataGrid bug. Please help

11. **BUG INFO ** Help.ShowPopUp()

12. Bug in Help.ShowPopup (Framework 1.0 SP2) on Win2k machine